Latest News from Car and Driver Magazine News Feed
- Ford Bronco Concept Is a Badass Wildland Fire Rigon October 22, 2020 at 7:30 pm
Ford and clothing company Filson created the concept, and the two companies are collaborating on supporting National Forest Foundation initiatives.
- Tesla CEO Elon Musk Announces $2000 Price Hike for Full Self-Drivingon October 22, 2020 at 5:33 pm
The beta version of the enhanced Autopilot feature is live, and now the self-driving feature’s price is climbing to $10,000.
- 2021 Hyundai Elantra Pricing Announced, Including N-Line and Hybridon October 22, 2020 at 4:58 pm
The new Elantra sedan boasts an expanded lineup and bolder styling, starting at $20,645 and ranging up to $29,095.
- Who’s Buying the 2022 GMC Hummer EV Edition 1?on October 22, 2020 at 4:45 pm
Too big and too expensive has never stopped people before, and the $112,595 list price of the first-edition Hummer didn’t stop it from selling out immediately. We consider the demographics.
- 2021 Hyundai Veloster N Base Price Rises Nearly $5000on October 22, 2020 at 4:18 pm
The Veloster N is now available with a dual-clutch automatic and makes the performance package standard, which adds 25 horsepower.
- Tested: 2021 Genesis GV80 3.5T Delivers Guilt-Free Opulenceon October 22, 2020 at 12:00 pm
As the upstart Korean luxury brand’s first SUV, the new GV80 wows with a lavish interior, silky refinement, and a bargain price.
- View Photos of the 2021 Genesis GV80 3.5T AWDon October 22, 2020 at 12:00 pm
The Genesis luxury brand’s first SUV comes at a bargain price, but you’d never think so from its decadent interior.
- Elon Musk Foresees Self-Driving Being Released to Public by End of 2020on October 21, 2020 at 10:22 pm
The Tesla CEO says that closed beta launched last night will be ready for all compatible Teslas by year’s end.
- The 10 Coolest Easter Eggs on the 2022 GMC Hummer EVon October 21, 2020 at 8:44 pm
The 1000-hp electric ‘supertruck’ has some intriguing hidden features that we’ve spotted for you.
- 2021 Volvo XC90on October 21, 2020 at 6:18 pm
Review, Pricing, and Specs