Latest News from Car and Driver Magazine News Feed
- Artist Heidi Mraz Recreates a Porsche 906 from Pieces of Its Historyon July 25, 2021 at 4:01 pm
The car—chassis number 906-134—is owned by the co-founder of the Monticello Motor Club, where the 906 and the four-by-six foot portrait now live.
- Fisker Ocean Electric SUV Will Debut in November at LA Auto Showon July 25, 2021 at 12:00 pm
The long-promised Ocean SUV is slated for production next year, with Fisker planning to open brand centers beforehand.
- Honda, GM Say You Can’t Sell Your Lease to Someone outside the Brandon July 24, 2021 at 6:00 pm
The chip shortage and demand for used cars both mean car dealerships want to make sure they get their own cars back when the lease term is over.
- These Vehicles Are Dead for 2022on July 24, 2021 at 2:00 pm
Say goodbye to the Toyota Land Cruiser, Hyundai Veloster, and Volkswagen Passat.
- A Great Compact Camper Van Now Comes in Ford Transit Formon July 24, 2021 at 1:00 pm
Storyteller Overland has a new entry-level model with a powerful Ford V-6 to join the existing model based on the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter.
- Salvage-Title Challenge: Window Shop with Car and Driveron July 23, 2021 at 11:40 pm
Is buying a car with a sketchy past a good idea? We attempt to find out.
- View Photos of the 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQSon July 23, 2021 at 10:16 pm
- 2022 Mercedes-Benz EQS Writes Its Own Ruleson July 23, 2021 at 10:00 pm
A futuristic interior and a huge battery define Benz’s first clean-sheet electric car.
- This Week in Cars: Audi RS3, We Hear the C8 Z06, and a 620-Mile Mercedes EVon July 23, 2021 at 8:35 pm
Our trip through the week’s stories, including a 401-hp Audi sedan, Mercedes-Benz’s promise to go all-electric, and an update on the never-ending chip shortage.
- $6.3 Million Arizona Mansion for Sale Has Garage Space for 100 Carson July 23, 2021 at 7:30 pm
The 4.8-acre Scottsdale property has numerous garages with lifts, a paint booth, and a dedicated detailing room.