Motor1.com – Articles Get breaking news, in-depth articles and press releases covering Articles
- Future Hyundais May Hear You Scream And Alert The Policeon December 1, 2023 at 7:00 am
Hyundai Motor Group foreshadows our future surveillance state.
- The Tesla Cybertruck’s Range Extender Is An External Battery Packon November 30, 2023 at 10:08 pm
It’s available for dual-motor and Cyberbeast trims, extending range up to 470 miles.
- Tesla Cybertruck Delivery Event: Here’s What We Learnedon November 30, 2023 at 9:37 pm
Production of the Tesla Cybertruck has finally begun. Here’s all the new info we learned from Thursday’s event.
- Musk Claims Cybertruck Is Stiffer Than A McLaren P1, Can’t Roll Overon November 30, 2023 at 9:15 pm
It almost sounds impossible.
- Tesla Cybertruck Has 845 HP, 340-Mile Range, And Hits 60 MPH In 2.6 Secondson November 30, 2023 at 9:06 pm
The Cyberbeast is a $99,990 performance monster. The single-motor Cybertruck costs over $60,000 and it won’t be available until 2025.
- Watch The Tesla Cybertruck Beat A Porsche 911 In A Drag Race While Towing A 911on November 30, 2023 at 9:01 pm
The Cybertruck can sprint to 60 mph in 2.6 seconds and demolish the quarter-mile in under 11 seconds.
- The 25-Foot-Long Dodge Viper Is For Sale Again For Even More Moneyon November 30, 2023 at 7:45 pm
Last year, you could have gotten it for $140,000. Now, it’s $169,000.
- BMW iM3 Will ‘Never’ Happen, Says M Bosson November 30, 2023 at 6:47 pm
But that’s not to say an M3 with batteries won’t.
- Hyundai’s New Tech Center Lets Customers Drive EVs On A Rooftop Trackon November 30, 2023 at 6:30 pm
If you want to buy a Hyundai EV in Singapore, it’s an interesting (and expensive) process.
- No, Slate, An Eight-Speed Transmission Doesn’t Mean A Car Is Massively Powerfulon November 30, 2023 at 5:32 pm
The Ford F-150 has a 10-speed automatic. The Bugatti Chiron has seven forward gears.