2020 SEMA Show – Las Vegas, US
November 3 - November 6
A love for cars, trucks and SUVs is the motivating force behind the Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA). This trade association consists of a diverse group of manufacturers, distributors, retailers, publishing companies, auto restorers, street-rod builders, restylers, car clubs, race teams and more.
SEMA members make, buy, sell and use all kinds of specialty parts and accessories to make vehicles more attractive, more unique, more convenient, faster, safer, more fun and even like-new again.
The companies that founded SEMA—and the entire specialty parts and accessories industry, for that matter—were started by people who loved cars and trucks and turned their hobby into a career. Most people in the industry today still feel this way. That’s one of the things that makes SEMA and its members unique.
The SEMA Show delivers quality buyers with the power to make or influence buying decisions. The lesson is simple: You need to see more than 70,000 buyers—decision-making, money-spending buyers. They come every year to see companies like yours and the new products and resources that make this the premier event in the automotive aftermarket industry.
At the SEMA Show Exhibitor Summit, exhibitors will learn how to:
- Use proven strategies to attract buyers to your booth
- Save big bucks on Show costs, such as material handling, electrical and related Show expenses
- Work one-on-one with Show experts to maximize your ROI
- Learn to properly plan and budget to add value to your Show experience
- Take advantage of SEMA Value-added Programs
- Explore promotional opportunities through sponsorships